Seal Coating by Clynes Inc.
A properly applied rubberized sealer will:
- Protect both new and existing asphalt pavements.
- Prevent oxidation, weathering and water penetration.
- Resist damage from gas and oil spills.
- Contain silica sand to increase skid resistance and durability.
- Provide a rich, attractive and easy-to-clean black finish
- Avoid expensive asphalt replacement and extend pavement life for pennies per square foot.
- Meet Federal Specification RP-355E (GSA-FSS).
- Meet ASTM Specifications D5727 and D490.
Request a SealCOATING Quote
Protect your investment, call 401-765-0333 for an onsite inspection